Sunday, May 8, 2011

Elizabeth's photographs

Dear Elizabeth,
Your mom sent me your pictures from your trip to California soon after you got back.  I'm not sure why it took me so long to look at them but today I found the time.  It's amazing to see the world through the eyes of any six year old but even more amazing when looking at the world through YOUR eyes.  It's not just that the pictures are great ( and they ARE) it's that I get a chance to see what you see and to know a little bit more about what catches YOUR eye in this great big world.  Clearly you love animals and the outdoors and your pictures from the zoo and of all of the plants show this.  You love colour and you love motion as well.  This picture of the peacock is amazing and I can't wait to enter it in the Fall Fair next year.  You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment